Add this share buttons at top header

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Our current depository bank read this post and is now giving solutions?

Ad Majorem.....Wealth Builders

Rizal Philippines | January 23, 2013

I had visitors this morning. They were the operations manager and the branch head of our depository bank.  Although I was quite busy, I found time to talk to them.  Their big bosses:   SVP area head and cluster head would be around next week and can they visit us.  Sure.  However, what gives us the honor to be visited.  She said we are a valued client.  I said we are not sure because of my compliants mentioned in a previous blog. (I do not mention the name of the bank, for karma's sake)

She seemed suprised and did not seem to realize the problem their other branches (and theirs) was causing us.  Although we said we are not perfect and we have our bad days too, I said it simply pisses us off that although their operations are computerized, the problems with check encashment being charged 50 to 100 keep on recurring. And my signature on the check being rejected by their San Carlos City branch.

As for the car loan, we had our car loan in a jiffy with other banks;  their simply took too long

She brought Goldilocks Mercedes de Brazo (to atone for the difficulties?)

I said we do not need the cake nor the visit;   we need solutions to the difficulties.

No comments: